Request Appointment for Wisdom Tooth Removal
Wisdom Tooth Extraction Santa Barbara, CA
At See Me Smile Dental, we know how aggravating a painful wisdom tooth can be. Wisdom tooth removal is often a very important and common part of maintaining your comfort, appearance and overall oral health.
We understand that your smile and oral health are extremely important. That is why our office offers the gentlest, safest and most efficient wisdom tooth extraction, so you can quickly restore your stunning smile with minimal recovery time.
Why Do I Need My Wisdom Tooth Removed?
A wisdom tooth extraction is often necessary as we age and our wisdom teeth emerge. There are some potentially serious health issues that can occur from failing to extract your wisdom teeth, such as:
- Sinus complications: Pain, sinus pressure or congestion can all be caused by emerging wisdom teeth.
- Teeth overcrowding: Teeth overcrowding can cause damage to your teeth, pain and can even reverse orthodontic teeth straightening results.
- Impacted wisdom tooth: This complication occurs when an emerging wisdom tooth becomes stuck below the surface of your gum or only partially comes through.
Benefits of a Wisdom Tooth Extraction
- Prevents possible infections and teeth crowding
- Eliminates any pain or swelling caused by a wisdom tooth
- Restores your comfort
- Helps maintain the appearance of your stunning smile
The Wisdom Tooth Removal Process
You will first be welcomed to our relaxing and modern office for your free consultation. This will include X-rays and an examination from our highly experienced dentist. Dr. Barkhordar will work with you to design a treatment plan that will minimize recovery time and ensure your comfort during your extractions.
Right before your procedure, we will administer your selected sedation method to ensure a completely comfortable treatment. Then, Dr. Barkhordar will expertly and gently make an incision in your gum and remove the tissue connecting the wisdom tooth to the bone, and then the wisdom tooth itself. Self-dissolving sutures and gauze will be placed to seal the area off from any bacteria and to minimize bleeding. We will provide you with detailed instructions and any necessary prescriptions to guarantee you have a comfortable and fast recovery.
Find Out If A Wisdom Tooth Extraction Is Necessary For You!
Call us today at 805-284-0826 and find out if the time is right for your wisdom tooth removal!
31 W. Gutierrez St.
Santa Barbara, CA 93101