Request Appointment for Sedation Dentistry
Sedation Dentistry Santa Barbara, CA
At See Me Smile Dental, we know that undergoing necessary dental treatments can be stressful and anxiety-inducing. We are experienced in helping patients with all levels of fear safely receive the treatment they need, and reduce their anxiety for future visits.
Our office is devoted to creating a stress-free and soothing environment, which is why we provide several sedation options, so you can achieve complete comfort. Our safe and effective sedation dentistry lets you get the treatment you need, anxiety-free.
What Is Sedation Dentistry?
Sedation dentistry is the use of medication to help patients relax and have a comfortable and painless experience during their dental treatment. Our caring staff will work with you to create a personalized sedation plan to ensure maximum comfort during your treatment. Our Dr. Omid Barkhordar is also highly trained in providing the most effective and gentle dental procedures.
Benefits of Sedation Dentistry
- Removes stress and anxiety
- Lets you receive painless and comfortable dental treatment
- All our sedation choices are effective and safe
- Allows us to more easily perform necessary dental procedures
Sedation Options Available
We know that every patient is different and has their own sedation requirements. We offer individualized sedation options that are always expertly administered and monitored during the procedure by our knowledgeable and attentive staff. Our sedation choices are:
- Oral Sedation: This is a form of conscious sedation and one of the most common types used in dentistry. You will be given a pill that will cause drowsiness and allow you to relax during the treatment. Dr. Barkhordar will recommend the necessary strength to guarantee your complete comfort and safety.
- General Anesthesia: General anesthesia can be given through an IV or breathing mask and will induce complete unconsciousness.
- Nitrous Oxide: This commonly utilized gas allows you to remain calm and to experience complete relaxation. Nitrous oxide is breathed through a mask placed over the nose and the effects do not last long past treatment.
There’s No Need To Worry At See Me Smile Dental!
Don’t let anxiety and stress prevent you from getting the healthy, gorgeous smile you’ve always wanted. Call us at 805-284-0826 and schedule your free consultation today!