Request Appointment for a Dental Cleaning
Dental Cleaning Santa Barbara, CA
Has it been awhile since you’ve been in for a dental cleaning? Our dental cleanings are a gentle and effective way to maintain your oral health and restore the sparkling look and feel of your smile.
Over time, the buildup of plaque can have a negative effect on the health and appearance of your smile. A dental cleaning at See Me Smile Dental will remove this harmful plaque and bacteria, and leave your teeth feeling fresh and clean.
What is a Dental Cleaning?
A dental cleaning involves the removal of any built up tartar and plaque on your teeth by our experienced hygienists. We will also polish and clean your teeth using our state-of-the-art equipment. A dental cleaning is an effective way to prevent future serious oral health issues, such as periodontal disease and tooth decay.
At See Me Smile Dental, we offer both regular dental cleanings and deep dental cleanings to ensure that your teeth stay healthy. We’ll work with you to diagnose which cleaning is right for you.
- Regular dental cleaning- During a regular dental cleaning we’ll remove plaque from the surface of your teeth and in between them, as well as polish your teeth. Our routine dental cleanings are typically done twice a year.
- Deep dental cleaning- A deep dental cleaning is recommended when there is a larger buildup of plaque and bacteria. Our dental hygienists will expertly remove any plaque collected below the gum line to restore the health of your teeth and gums.
Benefits of a Dental Cleaning
- Restores the freshness of your smile
- Removes existing plaque and tartar buildup
- Prevents costly future dental issues
- Convenient appointment times
The Dental Cleaning Process
During your first visit to our office, we will start with your free X-rays and exam to determine which cleaning is best for you. Dr. Barkhordar will then develop your customized dental cleaning treatment plan.
During a regular dental cleaning, our experienced dental hygienists will gently remove any existing plaque and tartar buildup. We will also polish the surface of your teeth with special fluoride and abrasive cleaner, and floss between your teeth to remove any leftover debris.
If we determine that you need a deep dental cleaning, we will begin your appointment by administering your selected sedation option to ensure your comfort during treatment. We’ll then work to remove any plaque and bacteria underneath your gum line. Deep cleanings can be completed in one or more sessions, depending on the severity of the plaque buildup and your general comfort.
Restore Your Shining Smile!
Call us at 805-284-0826 to schedule your dental cleaning, and restore the health of your smile!
101 W Arrellaga St. Suite A
Santa Barbara, CA 93101